Tweet All About It: The Aspen high life
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “So poor I can’t even buy new jewelry, a new car, a summer cabin in Aspen, a new watch, imported arabian horses and another Porsche FML :(” — @cyr
• “Telluride and Crested Butte are both full of small town weirdos – I prefer the more mainstream resort areas closer to I-70 … Aspen is cool” — @dudeincolorado
• “ack! every year hubbie’s company has a thing in a nice area like WPB, Maui, Cabo, Aspen, etc. Now that we’re ‘back’ this year i get Disney :(” — @I_BlackBetty_I
• “Up early & ready 2 ride my @KTMUSA from #Aspen to @Telluride with the fellas. Cold/wet @ 8k feet, wonder what a few 13’ers gonna feel like?!” — @lancearmstrong
• “Really, really want to go skiing in Aspen again before the years out” — @MatthewWinnn
• “Art exhibit in Aspen features tortoises w/ iPads glued to their shells. That’s right, iPads. Glued. To their shells.” — @SafinaCenter
• “I had Aspen Fries at lunch and I still haven’t come down” — @HRH_JHM
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Snowmass Tourism announced the appointment of Drew Welsheimer as the organization’s new sales group sales director. His first day was Jan. 26.