Tweet All About It: Smitten with Aspen
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “I’m soooooo not ready to leave. Adios, Aspen and Denver. Colorado UR beyond beautiful and folks are cool.” — @MsMarieGarcia
• “One day I’m going to introduce to my future kids the greatness of Dumb and Dumber! #Aspen #WhereTheBeerFlowsLikeWine” — @rdbates41
• “Aspen is so unreal. the mountains are amazing, our hotel is crazy nice & gorgeous, & everything is perfect. needed this stress free week” — @pumpkiim
• “When broke people name their children after places they can never afford to visit — Paris, London, Asia, Aspen, etc.” — @katieclouston
• “Running is a lot better in Aspen. #60Degrees #IDidNotEvenSweat #HILLSFORDAYS” — @Skyler_Womack
• “Thank you @BellyUpAspen for an incredible debut! Catch us on the road for the rest of the month into October! #Aspen” — @Groundsgreener
• “Should @realDonaldTrump tell you he can ski, he’s a big liar. 1st wife, who he cheated on in Aspen, is an excellent skier. He’s a #BigLiar” — @DaliDager
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.