Tweet All About It: Hard labor
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “The views are unreal even with crappy weather. #marroonbells #aspen” —@katiebrueland
• “The 1 good thing about my altitude sickness in Aspen @bruces was my Willy Nelson lookalike doc: ‘Dick Cheney had it worse last week’ — @johnthackara
• “Sooo this years Snowboarding trip is going to Aspen/Snowmass, CO….. YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” — @Delos_Santos21 •
“In a few years money will be the least of my issues. I’ll be debating if I wanna take that mini vacay to Aspen or Dubai” — @aisha_durant
• “Beautiful ride from Aspen 2 Telluride w/ these lunatics yesterday. As always, @LizKreutz captures the vibe perfectly” — @lancearmstrong
• “My dad is going to a music festival in aspen this weekend and he’s honestly just getting way too cool it needs to stop” — @maddielevey2
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Aspen Skiing Co. officials made a tag-team appeal to the Pitkin County Commissioners Wednesday urging approval for the proposed expansion of the Pandora’s terrain and other projects on Aspen Mountain. The commissioners continued the hearing until Aug. 28, when a vote is possible.