Tweet All About It: Free Publicity
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Looking for a good springtime activity? Head over to the @aspenartmuseum to see thought provoking exhibitions like this one by artist Gabriel Rico.” — @HotelAspen110
• “If you find yourself in Aspen, make sure to swing by MeatandCheese and try Dan’s Hard Iced Tea featuring the always refreshing Contratto Aperitif. Yum!” — @synergyfw
• “Hat tip to @jiblet for finding this new date…Melissa Etheridge @metheridge is scheduled to perform at @BellyUpAspen on July 9th. Tickets go on sale on May 2nd at 2 pm MT” — @RhoAsh
• “This week it is our pleasure to feature Sheriff Joe Disalvo of Pitkin County, #Colorado! Sheriff Disalvo started his career as a patrol officer in the #Aspen Police Department. He’s been an advocate for #CannabisEducation that is based in reality, not fear. #CannabisCommunity” — @OurComHarvest
• “The story of how RDJ earned the Iron Man role is almost as good as the first movie. Money quote: ‘We work weekends,’ he (Downey) says. ‘This is not a “Monday through Friday and then let’s go and party in Aspen” thing. We work weekends.’” — @BenFortunately
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
The horse-drawn carriage driver hit by a wealthy part-time Aspen resident driving an SUV downtown on Christmas Eve suffered a broken leg.