What’s open in the Aspen area
Editor’s note: This list was last updated on June 1. With more businesses open, please go to the Aspen Chamber Resort Association website for the most current listings.
This list reflects essential businesses open in the Aspen area under Pitkin County’s newest public health order issued March 23 closing all non-essential businesses. To have your business included in this list, please email email@example.com
- The A La Car food-delivery service said it will remain open as long as its participating restaurants were taking pick-up orders. A La Car can be reached at 970-544-3663 and orders also can be placed at orderfoodaspen.com.
- Aspen Public House, 328 E. Hyman Ave., is open for take-out, delivery and pick-ups for the rest of March. April is pending. Current hours are 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday. 970-710-7026Aspen Tap Room, 121 S. Galena St. Aspen 4-8 p.m.; 970-410-2461 and https://www.toasttab.com/Aspen-Tap/v3
- Aspen Over Easy Breakfast Club, 515 E. Hopkins Ave., on the second floor in Scarlett’s, is open 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. daily for breakfast and lunch carryout orders. 970-710-7337
- BLT, 130 Basalt Center Circle, is doing takeout from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. 970-927-6774
- Bamboo Bear, 730 E. Cooper Ave., is open for pick-up only from 11:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Call 970 -710 • Bear Den Aspen, 301 E. Hopkins Ave, is open from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. daily for takeout and delivery. Freshly baked breads and pastries, breakfast, lunch, dinner, craft cocktails and bottled wines are available for pre-order. Text or call 970-922-9218 to order. Menu can be found at https://www.bamboobearrestaurant.com/Menu.html
- Bangkok Happy Bowl, 300 Puppy Smith St, #202 Aspen. 970-925-2527 and aspenthai.net
- Bear Den, 301 E. Hopkins Ave. Unit 101, Aspen. 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. 970-922-9218 Menu at beardenaspen.com; order at toasttab.com
- Big Wrap, 520 E. Durant Ave. Suite 101, remains open from 10 a.m. 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Carry-out only. 970-544-1700
- Bok Choy, 308 S. Hunter St., is open for takeout and delivery from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily. Call 970-544-9888 or visit http://www.bokchoyaspen.com for online pick-up order.
- Bosq, 312 S. Mill St. is open pick-up and deliveries. Order the day before by 3 p.m. to guarantee dinner and proper preparation; orders day-of will are first come, first serve. Email orders firstname.lastname@example.org with the following: number of dinners and drinks, a good phone number and an address if delivery is wanted. Pickup is available between 4 and 6 p.m. Call 970-710-7299 when arriving for pickup.
- Brick Pony Pub, 202 Midland Ave., Basalt, will be doing take out only from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. seven days a week. 970-279-5021
- Brunelleschi’s Aspen, 205 S. Hopkins Ave. 970-544-4644 and http://www.zgpizza.com
- Butcher’s Block, 424 S. Spring St., is open 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., seven days a week. Daily Menu at http://www.butchersblockaspen.com/ or call 970-925-7554
- CP Burger, 433 E. Durant Ave, is open for takeout 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. 970-925-3056
- Café Bernard, 200 Midland Ave., Basalt, is doing to-go brunches from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday and to-go dinners from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Capitol Creek Brewery, 371 Market St., Willits in Basalt, is doing to-go orders from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. Friday through Sunday. 970-279-5723
- Francesca’s Empanadas, 300 Aspen Airport Business Center, is open for takeout and delivery from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. 970-274-9011 and https://francescaspastamarket.com/
- Franck Thirion Bakery at the AABC is open for takeout. 970-925-3569
- Free Range Kitchen, 305 Gold Rivers Court, Basalt, is open for curbside pickup and delivery from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. 970-279-5199
- Grateful Deli, 233 E Main St, Aspen, is open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday. 970-925-6647
- Grub Thai, 11 Snowmass Mall, is open for take-out lunch and dinner; 15% discount to all customers. 970-923-9558
- Hickory House, 730 W Main St., is open for takeout and delivery from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 5-8:30 p.m. Lunch and dinner are being served but breakfast is not. 970-925-2313 or hickoryhouseribs.com.
Highlands Alehouse is open from 3:30-7:30 p.m. Friday through Sunday serving food and alcohol for takeout. Menu at highlandsalehouse.com 970-920-3747
- Home Team BBQ Aspen, 38750 Highway 82 (Inn at Aspen), is open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. Order online at hometeambbq.alohaorderonline.com; call in at 970-236-2040; or use delivery at https://orderfoodaspen.com/public/web/profile?id=103
- Jimmy’s, 205 S. Mill St., is serving takeout daily from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. 970-925-6020
- Jing, 413. E. Main St., is open for takeout and delivery from noon to 9 p.m. daily. 970-920-9988 or http://www.jingaspen.com for menu.
- Jüs Aspen, 501 E. Hyman Ave., is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. every day for takeout and delivery. 970-987-9184
- Kenichi, 533 E Hopkins Ave., is open for carryout and delivery with a smaller menu available on @kenichiaspen and Kenichi Aspen on Facebook. Hours of operation are 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Orders can be placed at 970-920-2212.
- Mawa’s Kitchen, 305 ABC F, is doing take-out on mawaskitchen.com and chownow.com. 970-710-7096
- Meat & Cheese Restaurant, 319 E. Hopkins Ave., is doing take-outs only from 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. 970-710-7120. The grocery/farm shops is open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Mezzaluna, 624 E. Cooper Ave., is open from noon to 9 p.m. Menu at http://www.mezzalunaaspen.com 970-925-5882
- Mezzaluna Willits, 941 E. Valley Road, is open for takeout from 4:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. Menu is available at http://www.mezzalunawillits.com. 970-279-5258
- Mi Chola, 411 E Main St., Aspen, is open from 3-8 p.m. Monday through Saturday. To-go food orders as well margarita pitchers, beer and bottles of wine. aspenchola.com and 970 710-7076
- Mod’s Thai House on Midland Avenue in downtown Basalt is open for curbside pick-up service (no deliveries
- http://www.modsthaihouse.com and 970-279-5760
- New York Pizza, 409 E. Hyman Ave., is open for pick-up and delivery of whole pizzas, salads and sandwiches. Hours are 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. Call ahead at 970-920-3088. Credit cards only.
- New York Pizza at Willits is open daily 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. for takeout and for delivery from 3 p.m. 9 p.m. 970-963-6088
- Old Snowmass Market at the Old Snowmass Conoco is offering takeout starting at 6 am.
- Pastore’s Taste of Philly, 16 Kerns Rd # 33, Snowmass Village, is open for takeout and nightly delivery. 970-923-5711
- Plato’sRestaurant at the Aspen Meadows is offering takeout daily from 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. No mandatory gratuity and no minimum order required. Visit PlatosAspen.com for the menu. Call 970-544-7830 to place an order.
- Poppycocks, 665 E. Cooper Ave., opens at 8:30 a.m. for to-go service. 925-1245
- Red Mountain Grill, 1000 Truscott Place at the Aspen Golf Club clubhouse, is open for carryout from noon to 8 p.m. seven days a week, and is delivering from 4-8 p.m. daily through April. 970-544-6336
- Red Onion is open for take out daily from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. The Red Onion is also doing deliveries with A La Car.
- Sage @ The Snowmass Club/Black Saddle Bar & Grille is open 4-7 p.m. Thursday through Sunday. Pick -up or complimentary delivery for Snowmass Club members only. Pick-up at Sage @ The Snowmass Club until May 14; pick-up at Black Saddle after May 14. Also offering virtual wine tastings and a to go Mother’s Day Brunch menu.
- Steakhouse No. 316, 316 E. Hopkins Ave., has family-style takeout available for curbside pickup from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. daily. 970-920-1893
- Stubbie’s, 123 Emma Road, suite 208, Basalt, is open from 4-8 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday for takeout and delivery, serving daily specials as well as pizzas, burgers, sandwiches, wings and other appetizers. 970-927-0501
Sure Thing Burger, 729 East Valley Road, Basalt, has a takeout window that is open daily from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Taster’s Pizza, 16 Kearns Road in Snowmass, is open for takeout and delivery from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. 970-923-5250
- Thai House Co. & Sushi, 60 El Jebel Road Ste 103, El Jebel, is open for takeout and delivery. 970-340-4918
- Toro Kitchen & Lounge (Viceroy Snowmass) is open from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily for lunch and from 4-8 p.m. for dinner. Lunch is pick up only. Dinner is pick up and delivery (Snowmass Village and Brush Creek Road to Medicine Bow Road). $5 kids burger/chicken tenders/hot dog. Menu at http://www.gosnowmass.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Toro_TakeAwayMenu.pdf
- Two Rivers Café, 156 Midland Ave., is currently offering free delivery and pick-up from 7a.m. to 2 p.m., seven days a week. Breakfast and lunch all day. 970-927-3348
- Victoria+co, 510 E. Durant Ave., is open daily starting at 7:30 a.m. with take-out breakfast, lunch and evening meals. 970-920-3001 and http://www.victoriasespresso.com
- W Aspen has a grab-and-go service from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday, with meal prices ranging from $7 to $9. Hours are subject to change due to weather. 970-431-0800
- White House Tavern, 302 E. Hopkins Ave., is is open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. everyday for take-out. 970-925-1007
- The Woody Creek Station by Aspen Village remains open for gas and food. 970-710-2541
- Woody Creek Tavern, 2858 Upper River Road, is open for take-outs from noon to 8 p.m. daily. 970-923-4545
- Local Coffee House, 614 E. Cooper Ave., is open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. for take away and delivery. Contact: Michael Carpenter at 970-710-7855
- Louis Swiss, 400 AABC, is open from 4 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. 970-925-8592
- Victoria+co, 510 E. Durant Ave., remains open daily starting at 7:30 a.m. with take-out breakfast, lunch and evening meals. 970-920-3001 and http://www.victoriasespresso.com
- Aspen Total Automotive is open for normal business hours and will be open six days a week in tire season (April). They are disinfecting surfaces in the office and all cars before and after service. Pickup and drop-off service available for additional $50. Contact Bob Dillon at Bob@aspentotalauto.com and 970-925-4788.
- Cracks & Racks, 406 Aspen Business Center, Suite A, is currently open by appointment only from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Call ahead for curbside service. 970-925-2287
- Howard’s Last Chance Garage, 121 Aspen Business Center, remains open from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Howard’s full service repair shop is performing most repairs and services for most makes with a full staff of mechanics, performing winter to summer tire changeovers and is strictly observing the COVID-19 safety protocols, sanitizing each vehicle after repairs are completed. There is a key dropbox and they can arrange payment over the telephone and after hours vehicle pickup. Masks and gloves are employed with all customer contacts. 970-925-7565
- The Snowmass Resort Conoco is open from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. for auto repair. It is closed Saturday and Sunday.
- The Woody Creek Station by Aspen Village remains open for gas and food. 970-710-2541
- Alpine Bank is operating all of its branch lobbies by appointment only; drive- up and walk-up banking is available where provided, as well as night drop and ATMs. Digital options include online banking, mobile banking, Alpine Info Line 888-4ALPINE (888-425-7463), Online Chat and calling customer service/internet banking support (800-551-6098).• The FirstBank Aspen location, 601 E. Hopkins Ave., is closed but the ATM remains open. Details regarding other branch hours and available services are at https://status.fbbranchstatus.com.
- Timberline Bank, 122 W. Main St., is open by appointment only by calling 970-920-0112 during normal operating hours of 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Customers are encouraged to put deposits in the night drop receptacle, use the ATM to withdraw cash, and utilize online, mobile, and/or telephone banking when possible.
- The lobby of Vectra Bank, 534 E. Hyman Ave., is open daily from 10 a.m. to 2 pm. There also is a night drop and an ATM that can be used.
- Ajax Supply hardware store, 16 Kearns Road Suite 210 in Snowmass, is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday. 970-429-4329
- Alpine Ace Hardware, 300 Puppy Smith, is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week. 925-3031
- Builders FirstSource, 38005 Highway 82, is open from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. for full customer access and curbside service. 970-925-4262
- Aspen Medical Care, 101 Founders Place #109, is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to noon Saturday. Walk-ins are accepted until 4 p.m. weekdays and until 11 a.m. Saturdays. Front doors are currently locked as all patients must be assessed prior to entering the offices. Patients who have cold symptoms will be directed to call 970-920-0104 to be assessed via telephone. Patients being seen for any other reason will be assessed outside by a staff member prior to being admitted to the office. Aspen Medical Care is also offering telemedicine via telephone and/or video visits. Patients can call the office to see if they meet the requirements for telemedicine. 970-920-0104
- Aspen Smile Dentistry, 280 Ute Ave., Suite 23, is open for dental emergencies. 970-925-6565
- Aspen Hope Center can be reached at 970-925-5858
- Dr. Andrew Turchin, DMD, 400 W. Main St., is open for dental emergencies and virtual consultations. Patients can call 970-925-7730 Monday through Friday or email email@example.com.
Physical therapy, Sarah Miller and Chris Peshek,400 W. Main St., Suite 120, Aspen, is open by appointment only to non-symptomatic patients. Patient should be under 60 with no underlying health issues that place them in a high-risk category. Post-surgical and emergent emphasis. Telehealth options available. 970-925-8940 Leave a message
Karina Redko, DDS, 25 Lower Woodbridge Road #200 Snowmass Village, is open for dental emergencies and limited elective procedures. 970-923-5777. Virtual consultations can be scheduled by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Aspen Grog Shop, 710 E Durant Ave, Aspen, is open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday and noon to 8 p.m. Sunday. Deliveries are made 2-7 p.m. daily and curbside drop-off is also available. 970-925-3000
- Aspen Wine & Spirits by Clark’ Market is open 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday and noon to 6 p.m. Sunday. Curbside pickup and free delivery. 970-925.6600 email@example.com
- Catherine Store Wine & Liquor, 15783 Highway 82, is open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday. Free delivery on orders of at least $100 to any address in the Roaring Fork Valley. 970-704-9464.
- Daly Bottle Shop, 10 Daly Lane, in Snowmass Village is open daily from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. 970-923-4100.
- El Jebeverage next to City Market in El Jebel is available for curbside pick up and walk ins. 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days a week; 970-963-2300
- El Jebel Liquors, 60 El Jebel Road and located between Bella Mia restaurant and Breakfast in America, is open Monday through Sunday. Hours have been revised to 10 a.m. to 8 p.m during the week depending on customer flow. “Restrictions due to COVID-19 are if you are ill, have a cough or fever you are not allowed inside the business,” the store said.
- Four Dogs Fine Wine & Spirits, 350 Reed St. next to Whole Foods in Basalt, is open from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday through Saturday. Free Delivery from Aspen to Glenwood Springs; minimum $99 to qualify. 970-927-2002
- Jimbo’s Wines & Crafts in downtown Basalt is open for business with curbside and delivery only. People can order in person, via the Jimbo’s Liquors app, by visiting jimbosliquorstore.com, or by calling 970-927-3360
- Local Spirits, 435 E. Main St., has temporary new hours from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. If the front door is locked, that means a walk-up window is available in the alley. 970-925-7699
- Sundance Liquor & Gifts in the Snowmass Center is open daily from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. There is a 10-customer maximum in the store at one time. Call-in orders, curbside pickup and delivery options are available. 970-923-5890 Prescriptions are being delivered to the store from Basalt Pharmacy every day. Call 970-927-3833 to have a prescription you’d like delivered to Sundance.
- Best Day Ever, 520 E. Cooper Ave., Unit 202, Aspen, is open from noon to 6 p.m. daily. Sccepting both walk-up and call-in orders between noon and 6 p.m. at 970-429-8637. http://www.bestdayevercannabis.com/
- Euflora marijuana dispensary, next to City Market at 710 E. Durant Ave. is open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Customers can order online for in-store pick-up at https://eufloracolorado.com/menu-aspen/ 970-925-6468
- Green Dragon, 409 E. Hyman Ave., is open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily. Customers can pre-order at http://bit.ly/GDOrderAhead
- The Green Solution, 106 S. Mill St., is open from 9 a.m. to 9:45 p.m. 970-760-0284
- High Q, Snowmass Village Mall, upper level next to the elevator. Open daily 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Purchase in-store, online at HighQRockies.com or call 844-420-DANK.
- Native Roots, 308 S. Hunter St., is open daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., with hours changing to 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. starting Sunday. Orders can be placed at https://nativerootscannabis.com/ and 970-429-4443.
- Roots Rx, 400 E. Hyman Ave, is encouraging customers to order online at https://rootsrxstores.com/order-ahead/. Hours of operations are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Silverpeak, 520 E. Cooper Ave. is open daily from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. 970-925-4372
- Barton Perreira Eyewear, 525 E. Cooper Ave., Aspen. 970-429-8468
- Breathe Easy Oxygen – supplemental oxygen equipment rental and sales. Free delivery in Aspen/Snowmass. http://www.BreatheEasyOxygen.com
- Chequers is closed but it is helping clients over the phone, on FaceTime and by email. The store is still running its sale which includes furniture, wall decor, lamps and accessories. More details at Sales@chequersaspen.com.
- Emporium and Flying Circus, 315 E. Main St., Aspen, opens Saturday to the public following customer service over phone and by curbside since March 16. 970-544-2499, firstname.lastname@example.org, emporiumandflyingcircus.com and fb.me/emporiumandflyingcircus
- Explore Booksellers, 221 E. Main St., Aspen, is doing porch pickup from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week. 970-925-5336; orders also can be placed at https://www.explorebooksellers.com/
KOR Aspen, a women’s boutique, is open for business.
- Mountain Flowers of Aspen is open for delivery to the Aspen and Snowmass area from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. 970-920-6912 and http://www.mountainflowersofaspen.com
- Olde Towne Moving & Storage Inc. is open. 970-948-4444
- Pierre/Famille at 600 E. Cooper Ave. in Aspen is open by appointment to purchase gold and precious metals, jewelry from anyone in need of immediate cash. “We adhere by the social distancing regulations. at this difficult time, we are reducing our fee in order to assist those in need,” the store said. “Gold prices are reaching the highest levels in our history. We would be happy to answer any and all questions for those people that would like to examine the possibility of taking advantage of this rise.” 970-618-5355.
- Free People, 406 E. Hopkins Ave. Aspen, is available for Facetime styling and over-the-phone purchases with curbside pickup or in-town drop-off. Email email@example.com for appointments.
- Ripton & Co., 233 Gilbert. St., Aspen, is open at https://riptonco.com/
- Ro + Fern, 205 S. Mill St., No. 221, Aspen, is open virtually online and by email. The online children’s clothing and accessories store is at roandfern.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rocky Mountain Pet Shop, 107 S. Monarch St., is open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday. 970-925-2010 and http://www.RockyMountainPetShop.com
- Sandy’s Office Supply, 630 E. Hyman, is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday for pick-up orders. Orders can be placed from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. by calling 925-1620 or 945-5151. http://www.SandysOfficeSupply.com
- Alpine Valley Services offers residential and commercial cleaning, maintenance and property management. Approved USGSA facilities service provider for routine cleaning and disinfection services. Contact: 970-948-7673 (cell); 970-300-2489 (Team SMS/text); TARiggins (WhatsApp) and alpinevalleyservices.com
- Aspen Repro is open printing signs, notices, posters and banners 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. 970-925-1771 http://www.aspenrepro.com.
- The BarnYard(Boarding and Doggie Daycare) is open 7 a.m. to noon and 2-6 p.m. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to noon and 2-6 p.m. Saturday, and 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. and 5-7 p.m. Sunday(no day care). 970-963-1881 and http://www.the-barn-yard.com
- Bishop Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning is open 24/7 from Aspen to Parachute. http://www.BishopPlumbing247.com
- Climate Control Company (HVAC mechanical, heating, AC, radiant heat, snowmelt, related controls, mechanical ) is open for emergency service, general service and maintenance, new installation, construction sales and retrofit sales. 970-945-2326 or email@example.com
Hair Brainz, 101 S. Monarch, Aspen, 10 a.m. to4 p.m. Tuesday through Friday. 970-925-4434 and hairbrainz.com
- Luu Brothers Cleaners Express, 435 E. Main St., Aspen, is open 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m Monday through Friday. 970-925-7525
Luu Brothers Cleaners Express, 16 Kearns Road #116B, Snowmass Village, is open 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Rivers Edge Electric Inc. is open in Woody Creek. 970-379-3756 or 970-923-4374
The Suitable For Framing store in Aspen remains closed, but it is open for design by email and video chat.Email firstname.lastname@example.org with an image of your artwork or leave a message at 970-920-1234.
- Ascendigo Autism Services in Carbondale currently is delivering its services through telehealth, and is offering its life enrichment programs in what it calls a “more individualized and healthy manner.” Its Summer Adventures Camp remains scheduled to begin June 14. ascendigo.org
- Grassroots continues to produce PSAs and is covering events in the field as well as local governments 24/7. 970-817-4113 or 970-379-4485http://www.rynospub.com/Mind Springs Health is currently occurring mostly televideo. People can call 920-5555 to schedule an appointment or get started with services.
- Mind Springs Health is open for services. Call 970-920-5555 to set up an appointment or get started with services.
- Aspen Store and Grub!, 435 E Main St,. Aspen, are open 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday and 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Grub has takeout salads, sandwiches and other hot items. Gas pumps are open 24 hours with a credit card. 970-920-2370
- The Basalt Store/Valero and Grub!, 136 Emma Road, Basalt, are open 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. seven days a week; pumps are 24 hours with a credit card. Grub has salads, sandwiches and other hot items to-go. 970-927-9990
- Carl’s Pharmacy, 306 E. Main St. is back to daily hours 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Customers must wear face covering and maintain a 6-foot distance from others. If you are sick or have respiratory symptoms please call ahead to the Pharmacy to see how we may help you. Curbside service remains available. The main number is 970-925-3273. Extension numbers are as follows: pharmacy, 3; over-the-counter medicine and main floor, 108; Wine Cellar (liquor store), 107; upstairs toys, art supplies and housewares, 106; vitamins and groceries, 109; OTC managers, 110. For prescriptions, call in to the Pharmacy Department first and talk to personnel who can let you know when to expect your prescription to be available. For prescriptions only, email email@example.com.
- Clark’s Markets in Aspen (300 Puppy Smith St.) and Snowmass Village (Town Center), are open 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week. The first hour from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. is designated for shoppers 60 and older. The pharmacies are open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays; 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday; and 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Sunday. The pharmacy can be reached at 970-925-2728. For more information, go to clarksmarket.com or call 970-925-8046 for Aspen and 970-923-9575 for Snowmass. For more information, each location has a Facebook page.
- D-Quarter Circle Beef is selling Wagyu beef from T-Lazy-7 Ranch. 303-704 9364
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Three construction projects under Mark Hunt’s purview were red-tagged by the city Friday before the developer paid off two outstanding debts with another one still contested.