Tweet All About It: Deep Aspen snow, deep Aspen thoughts
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Mitt Romney looks like Morrissey if Morrissey took all the kids to Aspen for spring break” — @minorleaguesad
• “People think I am an a–hole, but the other day I helped a blind man in the #citymarket grocerystore in #Aspen” — @PvtSklPotFarmer
• “If you don’t support locally owned businesses, they will not be here to support you. People in #aspen need to support local businesses.” — @Stowman2
• “Look out Aspen, your reps want flavored products gone, completely ignoring that fact that majority of adult users use flavored products for harm reduction against tobacco….” — @rmsfa
• “Baby just wants to be in Aspen. Baby just wants to eat Kenichi. Baby just wants to be in the snow.” — @vahsee
• “Whoever decided it was a good idea to cancel my @AmericanAir flight to #Aspen tomorrow, is a jackass!” — @JackDWalker
• “rg Urg Urg Lots of us @United flyers from Chicago are without luggage tonight in #Aspen. What a Mess #united” — @roving81611
• “Stuck in aspen bc of snow. This is a good problem to have” — @b_RAT1122
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Ex-deputy accuses Pitkin County jail’s health-care provider of negligence over assault, strangulation
A former Pitkin County deputy who was the victim of a violent attack by a jail inmate with a history of psychiatric episodes is suing a health-care provider for negligence over the incident.