Tweet All About It: Buzzing about Aspen
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Been attending concerts and recitals at the remarkable @aspenmusic and am struck, once again, what an extraordinarily rich town this is for the arts. Food’s not bad, either! #Aspen” — @James_A_Hill
• “God is so great! #Aspen Colorado thank you soooo much for you kindness and hospitality! Will definitely be back to build some homes. God you’re awesome.” — @Noelle_Aiisa
• “Happy Birthday #Colorado! You look great for 143 years old. This morning we want to know — if you could live anywhere in the state, where would it be? Use #BeOn9 to let us know. I love #Aspen myself. Great skiing, hiking, biking, eating … If I could only afford it. #9news” — @GShapiro9News
• “Sheriff hopping mad after Pence skips out on $24,000 bill at campaign fundraiser. Sounds like a @GOP problem. Hey #Aspen #PitkinCounty pick better people to run things or you’ll always foot the bill.” — @DivinaFarms
• “Attention #Aspen #Colorado #jazz fans. They’ll be some #younglions coming your way including an amazing young drummer from #westchester #NewYork. Check out the schedule @JazzAspen” — @GerardCarelli
• “So excited to rip this thing at @bigmtnenduro Aspen/Snowmass in a few weeks gonna be a busy next couple months with @RamsCycling DH collegiate racing and a couple enduros to finish out the season.” — @Coloradoman98
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
The U.S. Forest Service announced Tuesday it is starting review of Pitkin County’s proposal for a trail between Redstone and McClure Pass. The process will include two chances at public comment.