Tweet All About It: Aspen comings and goings
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “How would you like to be the guard that let Ted Bundy slip away in Aspen?” — @mdeewayne
• “Empire lounge tonight. I’ll be running a both at the Aspen wine festival in June. 🙂 #wineislife #aspen” — @OGjaybabydawg
• “@junior_miller all the millionaires moved down 82 in the Roaring Fork Valley in the slums of Snowmass, Basalt, Carbondale, El Jebel and Glenwood Springs. I do still ski at Aspen Highlands though and bring my sack lunch and stash beers in the snow.” — @randyjaywade
• “I leave for Aspen in two weeks and have not planned ANYTHING” — @sofeces
• “You know what I want to know is what was the reason Adam the Stiff Schiff met with the founder of Fusion GPS Glen Simpson in Aspen Colorado last July and if I know Barr knows …” — @twittleeedotwit
• “Just woke up to Aspen destroying my brand new pair of flip flops I bought last week … lord give me patience for this dog” — @Skeeeterjones
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Of the 10 players listed on the varsity roster ahead of Tuesday’s home game with Summit, two were juniors, seven were sophomores and one was a freshman. It’s a far cry from the class of 10 seniors who last season led the Skiers to a perfect 27-0 mark and the Class 3A state championship.