Tweet All About It: Snowflakes and celebrities
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “My mom said that while we’re at Keystone, we’re going to Aspen and Vail to see if we can find famous people” — @erika_joy98
• “Can’t wait to see @MariahCarey’s festive ensembles in Aspen” — @MariahCareyPT️
• “Update: I am laying on the floor in IAH. There has been many tears shed. Probably the same amount as snowflakes on the ground at Aspen airport that caused this flight to be cancelled.” — @lexannakay
• “Great show in #aspen Gary Numan @numanofficial. Persia was amazing! Thank you for bringing it here at 8000 ft!! #garynuman #savagetour” — @ColoSpiritGirl
• “Goodbye #aspen Thank u for an incredible week. Can’t wait to come back this summer…” —@nachofigueras
• “I am absolutely thrilled that it’s snowing! But… this traffic trying to get out of aspen is horrible.. insulting, really.” — @JoshuaAndrade9
• “#aspen is a parking lot from #thejerome to the ABC. #MiChola is open!” — @mtnsuthna
• “When you’re at dinner listening to the guy next to you discussing cheating on his wife #Aspen #hesterrible” — @kelstine
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Behind-the-scenes volunteers Barbara and Peter Guy take center stage for Aspen Hall of Fame induction
Barbara and Peter Guy may be known for their decades-long restaurant the Steak Pit, but their contributions to the Aspen community extend far past their self-service salad bar.