Tweet All About It: Plane spoken about Aspen jets
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “But just think of the carbon footprints those jets have, Tom. If #Aspen and @AspenSnowmass REALLY want to make a stand against #climatechange, they should ban private jet traffic in/out of that airport. Otherwise, it’s just more empty virtue-signaling #copolitics #tcot #colorado” — @SeanPaige
• “No Way! All the private jets in #Aspen are solar-powered and woven from hemp by indigenous villagers living in harmony with Gaia and singing her praises. And the owners all made their money trading Unicorn Futures.” — @BoreGuru
• “Filed to CBS Sports: Aspen Institute just released study suggesting no tackle football until high school.” — @dennisdoddcbs
• “Aspen is taking my breath away! No seriously, the altitude is kicking my butt. I’m out of breath walking around.” — @Mspamiam_
• “You can’t come to @AspenCO and not climb a 14er, at least that’s what I was told by @Pilot_PR So that’s what I did. Summited Pyramid Peak (4275m) with @Aspen Expedition this morning after a stunning climb up. #mountains #aspen #colorado #climbing” — @MarcusGLeach
• “Gotta love driving by the Aspen airport tho. The collection of private jets that the @algore / manbearpig AGW believers own is stunning. A Citation XX or G4 is below average.” — @BoreGuru
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Tuesday is Election Day in city of Aspen. Make sure your ballot is received by 7 p.m. on March 2.