Snowmass fire calls
SNOWMASS VILLAGE — The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls between April 15 and 21.
• Automatic fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condominiums, Unit 2210. A cooking error set off a smoke detector, activating the alarm system.
• Medical call to 84 Carriage Way, the Burger Bar & Fish, for a person who had been assaulted. The patient refused treatment and was turned over to the Snowmass Village Police Department.
• Automatic fire alarm to 105 Daly Lane, the Snowmass Clinic. The alarm was caused by a system malfunction.
• Medical call to the fire station at 5275 Owl Creek Road for a person who came in complaining of chest pain. The patient refused transportation to the hospital but went by private vehicle.
• Automatic fire alarm at 193 Fairway Drive. A cooking error set off a smoke detector, activating the alarm system.