Snowmass fire calls: May 4 to 10
The Snowmass-Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from May 4 to 10:
Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Divide Road. No carbon monoxide was detected in the home.
Medical call at a residence on Carriage Way for a person suffering from a possible overdose. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.
Fire alarm at a home on Pinion Drive. The alarm system was activated by construction dust.
Fire alarm at 5263 Owl Creek Road, the Andersen Ranch Arts Center. The alarm system was activated by maintenance work being done on the system.
Fire alarm at 70 Commons Circle, the Club Commons employee housing complex. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.
Fire alarm at 100 Elbert Lane, the Westin Hotel, first floor mechanical room. The alarm system was activated by construction dust.
Fire alarm at 54 Snowmass Village Mall. The alarm system was activated by construction dust.
Fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by soldering smoke.
Fire alarm at 24 Village Bound Road. The alarm system was activated by maintenance working on the system.
Fire call at a home on Little Lane for a report of smoke. Upon arrival nothing was found.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.