Snowmass fire calls: May 11 to 16
The Snowmass-Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following emergency calls from May 11 to 16.
Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Divide Drive. Crews contacted property management, which confirmed no one was living in the home. No carbon monoxide was detected. An out-of-date carbon monoxide detector was found and the alarm was reset.
Fire alarm at a home on Harleston Green. The alarm system was activated by overspray from painters.
Medical call to 855 Carriage Way, the top of the Village Condominiums, for a person who was bleeding. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.
Fire call to a home on Meadow Road. The occupant was worried about having some sort of gas in the home. No gasses were detected in her home. The alarm system was activated by a possible detector malfunction.
Fire alarm at 70 Commons Circle, the Club Commons. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.
Lift assist at a home on Lemond Circle.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.