Snowmass fire calls: March 23 to 29 | AspenTimes.com

Snowmass fire calls: March 23 to 29

Staff report

The Snowmass-Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following emergency calls from March 23 to 29.

MARCH 23

Fire alarm at a home on Fox Run Drive. The alarm system was activated by construction dust.

Fire alarm at 400 Wood Road the, Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

MARCH 24

Fire alarm at 400 Wood Road the, Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Fire alarm at 70 Commons Circle, the Club Commons employee housing complex. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Medical call to the Snowmass Village Mall at the Roaring Fork Transportation Authority bus stop for a person suffering from alcohol intoxication. Our response was canceled by the Snowmass Village Police Department.

Medical call to 26 Commons Circle, the Club Commons parking lot, for a person suffering from alcohol intoxication. Our response was canceled by the Snowmass Village Police Department.

Fire Alarm at 35 Lower Woodbridge Road, the Seasons Four condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a smoke condition created by a closed fireplace flue.

MARCH 25

Fire alarm at a home on Edgewood Lane. The alarm system was activated by construction dust.

MARCH 26

Fire alarm at 5263 Owl Creek Road, the Anderson Ranch Arts Center. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Medical call to the Two Creeks ski patrol pick-up location for a person suffering from a chest injury and shortness of breath. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to the intersection Brush Creek and Owl Creek Roads for a person who was disoriented. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to a home on Aspen Way for a person suffering from an altered level of consciousness. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

MARCH 27

Medical call to a home on Aspen Way for a person who had fainted. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to 105 Daly Lane, the Snowmass Clinic, for a person suffering from a shoulder injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to 105 Daly Lane, the Snowmass Clinic, for a person suffering from back pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Fire alarm at 690 Carriage Way, the Timberline Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condominiums employee housing. The alarm system was activated by someone smoking in the unit.

MARCH 28

Medical call to 100 Elbert Lane, the Westin Hotel, for a person suffering from chest pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to 100 Elbert Lane, the Westin Hotel, for a person suffering from shortness of breath. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to 100 Elbert Lane, the Westin Hotel, for a person suffering from a closed head injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to Faraway Road for a motor vehicle accident in which one person was suffering from traumatic chest pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to 165 Daly Lane, the Snowmass ski patrol pickup location, for a person suffering from a possible lower leg fracture. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Fire alarm at a home on Edgewood Lane. The alarm system was activated by a system malfunction as no smoke or fire conditions were found. The home was turned over to the alarm company.

Fire alarm at a home on Gambel Way. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

MARCH 29

Fire alarm at a home on Juniper Hill Road. The alarm system was activated by construction dust.

Fire alarm at a home on Oak Ridge Road. The alarm system was activated by construction dust.

Fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.


Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.