Snowmass fire calls: July 20 to 26
The Snowmass-Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following emergency calls from July 20 to 26.
Fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.
Fire alarm at a home on Divide Drive. The alarm system was activated by a construction dust.
Carbon monoxide alarm 11 Assay Hill Court, the Daly Townhomes. Crews found a hot water heater malfunctioning with yellow flames coming out from the burners. They shut off the gas to the heater and the fire went out. They detected 100 parts per million of carbon monoxide in the boiler room and ventilated the area. No carbon monoxide was found in the adjoining units. All information was passed on to management.
Mutual aid requested by Aspen Ambulance for a medical call at Truscott Place for a person that had fainted and was feeling ill. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.
Medical call to parking lot 4 on Carriage Way Road for a person who had fallen off their dirt bike and was suffering from right shoulder pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.
Elevator Rescue at 360 Wood Road, the Enclave Condominiums. Crews found that some children hit the button for help but there was emergency.
Fire alarm at a home on Fairway Drive. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.
Medical call to Snowmass Creek Road for a person who had fallen from a horse and was suffering from a shoulder injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.
Gas alarm at a home on Spruce Ridge Lane. No gas was detected upon our arrival.
Gas alarm at a home on Stellar Lane. The alarm was caused by construction.
Fire alarm at 35 Lower Woodbridge, the Seasons Four condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.
Medical call to 36 Commons Circle, the Commons employee housing complex, for a person feeling sick. One person was evaluated at the scene and refused transportation to the hospital.
Medical call to 855 Carriage Way, the Top of the Village condominiums, for a person suffering from a leg injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.
Fire alarm at 690 Carriage Way, the Timberline condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.
Medical call to 130 Wood Road, the Viceroy Hotel, for a person suffering from chest pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
“Hamilton, Brown take Golden Leaf,” read a headline of The Aspen Times in September 1980. Have you ever competed in the Golden Leaf Half Marathon?