Snowmass fire calls | AspenTimes.com
YOUR AD HERE »

Snowmass fire calls

Staff report

May 13:

• Carbon monoxide alarm at 69 Forest Lane. The cause of the alarm was exhaust from a power washer.

• Medical call to 251 Bunting Court for a person suffering from a headache. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

May 14:

• Automatic fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood, Unit 2210. The cause of the alarm was construction dust.

• Dangerous-gas alarm at 951 Popish Road. The cause of the alarm was a system malfunction.

May 15:

• Carbon monoxide alarm at 130 Wood Road, the Viceroy Hotel, Unit 723. The cause of the alarm was a dead battery.

May 16:

• Automatic fire alarm at 30 Anderson Lane. The cause was a cooking error.

May 18:

• Carbon monoxide alarm at 1211 Two Creeks Drive. The cause of the alarm was exhaust from a power washer.


Support Local Journalism

Support Local Journalism

Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.

Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.

Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.

For tax deductible donations, click here.
 

Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.

User Legend: iconModerator iconTrusted User