Fire calls, Spet. 28-Oct. 4
The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Sept. 28 to Oct. 4.
Medical call on Snowmass Club Circle for a person suffering from nausea. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.
Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Timber Ridge Lane. The gas detector was activated by workers on site sanding.
Medical call to a home on Brush Creek Lane to standby while the Snowmass Village Police Department did a welfare check. The response was canceled upon arrival.
Fire alarm at the Viceroy hotel. The alarm system was activated by construction dust.
Medical call at a home on Meadow Road for a person who had fainted three times. One person was evaluated at the scene and refused transportation to Aspen Valley Hospital.
Mutual aid requested by Aspen Fire to standby at Pitkin County Airport Gate 11 for an Alert II. An aircraft was having difficulties with pressurizing. All crews were released after the plane landed safely.
Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Streamside Court. The alarm system was activated by on scene management testing the gas detectors. No carbon monoxide was detected in the house.
Fire alarm on Commons Circle. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.
Medical call at 67 Daly Lane for a person who was injured in a fall. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.
Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Branding Lane. The alarm system was activated by a possible system malfunction as no carbon monoxide was detected at the scene.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.