Fire calls, Sept. 22-28
The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Sept. 22 to 28.
Fire alarm at 150 Carriage Way the Lichenhearth Condos. The alarm system was accidentally activated
Fire alarm at a home on Wood Road. The alarm was set off by construction dust.
Carbon monoxide alarm at 600 Carriage Way, the Aspen Wood Condominiums. The alarm was caused by a system malfunction.
Fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condos. The alarm was caused by someone testing the alarm system.
Medical call to 100 Elbert Lane, the Westin, for a person feeling sick. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.
Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Wood Road. We detected 40 parts per million of carbon monoxide in the home due to outside work with saws.
Medical call to 16 Kearns Road for an intoxicated person. One person was evaluated and turned over to the Snowmass Village Police Department.
Medical call to 36 Commons Circle for a person who was unconscious. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.
Medical call to Pine Lane to rendezvous with Snowmass Mountain Rangers to transport a person suffering from back and chest injuries. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.
Fire alarm at 130 Wood Road, the Viceroy hotel. The alarm was activated by smoke and steam from the kitchen.
Fire alarm at 150 Carriage Way the Lichenhearth Condos. The alarm system was accidentally activated.