Fire calls, Oct. 6-14
The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Oct. 6 to 12.
Medical call to the fire station at 5275 Owl Creek Road for a person who had come in with a foreign body in their ear. One patient was evaluated and refused transportation to the hospital.
Fire alarm at 60 Fall Lane. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.
Fire alarm at a home on View Ridge Lane. The alarm system was activated by construction dust.
Fire alarm at 35 Lower Woodbridge Road. The alarm system was activated by construction dust.
Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Burnt Mountain Drive. The carbon monoxide condition was caused by a pressure washer.
Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Blue Spruce Lane. The cause of the alarm was a system malfunction.
Fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm was caused by a system malfunction.
Mutual aid requested by Aspen Ambulance District.
Medical call at 130 Wood Road, the Viceroy lobby, for a person suffering from a cut mouth. One person was evaluated at the scene and refused transportation to the hospital.
Mutual aid requested by Aspen Ambulance District to West Francis Street for a citizen assist. The response was canceled.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.