Fire calls, Nov. 10-16
The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Nov. 10-16.
Medical call to the intersection of Brush Creek and Owl Creek roads for a motor vehicle accident. Two patients were evaluated on scene. One patient refused transportation to the hospital and the other patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.
Fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm was due to alarm system not being placed in test mode while they were working on the system.
Fire alarm at 35 Upper Woodbridge Road. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.
Fire alarm at 35 Upper Woodbridge Road. The alarm system was activated by a system malfunction. Property Management was contacted regarding the problem.
Mutual aid requested to West Buttermilk Road for a motor vehicle accident. The response was canceled.
Fire alarm at a home on Ridge Road. The alarm system was activated by construction dust.
Medical call to the intersection of Owl Creek and Highline roads for a single vehicle rollover accident. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment
Medical call to Owl Creek Road for a motor-vehicle accident. No injuries occurred, and the ambulance was cleared.
Fire call to 640 Carriage Way for an odor investigation. No hazards were found.
Fire alarm at 150 Snowmass Club Circle, the 1600 Building. The cause of the alarm was a water leak.
Fire call to a home on Fox Lane for a smell of natural gas. No hazards were found.
Water flow alarm at a home on Grouse Lane. The alarm was caused by a frozen pipe that had burst. Property Management was contacted about the problem.
Fire alarm at a home on Grouse Lane. The alarm was caused by heat from the plumbers who were called to fix the burst pipe from the previous call.
Mutual aid requested to South Monarch Street in Aspen for a structure fire. The response was canceled.
Fire alarm at 425 Wood Road, the Wood Run Place Condominiums. The alarm was caused by a system malfunction.
Fire alarm at 70 Club Commons Circle. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Scott and Beau Toepfer see outdoor stewardship as an act of preservation — and a way to earn some good karma.