Fire calls, May 12-17
The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from May 12 to 17.
Gas leak on Stellar Lane. Crews evacuated the area until Source Gas had control of the leak.
Fire alarm at a home on Divide Drive. The alarm system was activated by construction dust.
Fire alarm at a home on Burnt Mountain Drive. The alarm system was accidentally activated.
Fire alarm at the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a trouble alarm that was dispatched as a fire alarm.
Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Horse Ranch Drive. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction as no carbon monoxide was detected.
Fire alarm at 52 Commons Circle. The alarm was activated by shower steam.
Fire alarm at the Enclave Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by Apex testing the system without taking it off line with the monitoring agency.
Fire alarm at a home on North Ridge Lane. The alarm system was activated by a possible system malfunction as no smoke or fire conditions were found.
Medical call to 0134 Clubhouse Drive for a person who had fallen and hit their head. One person was evaluated at the scene and transportation was not needed.
The Snowmass Village Housing Department is cracking down on its rental compliance for workforce housing in this year’s lease renewal cycle.