Fire calls, March 10-16 | AspenTimes.com

Fire calls, March 10-16

Staff report

The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from March 10 through 16.

March 10:

Automatic fire alarm at 95 Timbers Club Court. The cause of the alarm was steam from a shower.

Automatic fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condos Ivy Building. The cause of the alarm was a cooking error.

Automatic fire alarm at a residence on Divide Drive. The cause of the alarm was a system malfunction.

Automatic fire alarm at a residence on Wood Road. The cause of the alarm was a system malfunction.

Medical call at 165 Daly Lane, the ski-patrol pickup location, for a person suffering from a seizure. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Automatic fire alarm at a residence on Wood Road. The cause of the alarm was a system malfunction.

Mutual aid requested by Aspen Ambulance for a medical call on Totterdown Road with CPR in progress. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

March 11:

Automatic fire alarm at a residence on Edgewood Lane. A fire was located under a bathroom sink and was extinguished. Overhaul and an investigation were completed.

Medical call at 198 Gallun Lane, the Snowmass ski-patrol pickup location, for a person suffering from difficulty breathing. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Medical call at 67 Wood Road, the Snowmass ski-patrol pickup location, for a person suffering from nausea and vomiting. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

401 Castle Creek Road (mutual-aid standby at Aspen Ambulance while two ambulances were on emergent transfers until they could backfill with employees).

Medical call at 855 Carriage Way/Summit No. 201 for an 81-year-old woman in and out of consciousness, possibly suffering from a stroke. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

March 12:

Automatic fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condos. The cause of the alarm was a cooking error.

Automatic fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condos. The cause of the alarm was a cooking error.

Medical call at 198 Gallun Lane, the ski-patrol pickup location, for a person suffering from abdominal pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Automatic fire alarm at 36 Club Commons Circle. The cause of the alarm was an accidental activation by maintenance.

Automatic fire alarm at 70 Club Commons Circle. The cause of the alarm was a cooking error.

Automatic fire alarm at 36 Club Commons Circle. The cause of the alarm was a cooking error.

Medical call at 35 Lower Woodbridge Road for a person who had fallen and was suffering from a possible broken leg.

March 13:

Automatic fire alarm at 135 Carriage Way. The cause of the alarm was a cooking error.

Medical call at the Timbers Court ski-patrol pickup location for a person suffering from a possible head injury and wrist pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Medical call at 105 Daly Lane, the Snowmass Clinic, for a person suffering from hip pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Automatic fire alarm at 5263 Owl Creek, the Anderson Ranch Arts Center. The cause of the alarm was the alarm company on scene doing repairs.

Medical call at 150 Carriage Way for a person suffering from a seizure. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

March 14:

Carbon monoxide alarm at a residence on Sinclair Road. No carbon monoxide was detected.

Medical call at 198 Gallun Lane, the ski-patrol pickup location, for a person suffering from rib pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Medical call at a residence on Maple Ridge Lane for a person suffering from general weakness. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Medical call at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condominiums, for a person who had fallen. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Medical call at the Mall bus stop for a person who was intoxicated. The response was canceled by the Snowmass Village Police Department.

March 15:

Automatic fire alarm at 690 Carriage Way, the Timberline Condominiums. The cause of the alarm was steam from the steam room because the door had been left open.

March 16:

Automatic fire alarm at a residence on Forest Lane. The cause of the alarm was a cooking error.

Medical call at 198 Gallun Lane, the ski-patrol pickup location, for a person suffering from a head injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Medical call at 40 Elbert Lane, the Wildwood Snowmass, for a person who was pregnant and suffering some complications. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Automatic fire alarm at a residence on Trailrider Lane. The cause of the alarm was a system malfunction.


Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.