Fire calls, June 9-15 | AspenTimes.com
YOUR AD HERE »

Fire calls, June 9-15

Staff report

The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from June 9 through 15.

June 9

Fire call to Sky Mountain Park for a report of smoke. The smoke was caused by a tractor not running well and emitting white/blue smoke.

Automatic fire alarm at 690 Carriage Way, the Timberline Condominiums. The alarm was caused by a cooking error.

June 10

Carbon monoxide alarm at a residence on Wood Road. Crews detected greater than 100 parts per million of carbon monoxide. Source Gas was contacted, and it red-tagged the boilers.

Automatic fire alarm at a home on Elk Ridge Lane. The cause of the alarm was construction dust.

Medical call to 239 Snowmass Club Circle for a person who was suffering from cardiac arrest. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Automatic fire alarm at Assay Hill Court. The cause of the alarm was a system malfunction.

June 11

Medical call to 120 Carriage Way for a person suffering from head pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Automatic fire alarm at 35 Lower Woodbridge Road. The alarm was caused by a malfunctioning detector.

Medical call to the rodeo arena to stand by for possible injuries.

Medical call to rodeo grounds for a person suffering from a hip injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Carbon monoxide alarm at a residence on Burnt Mountain Drive. No detectable levels of carbon monoxide were found. The cause of the alarm was determined to be a malfunctioning detector.

Medical call to 1194 Faraway Road for a person suffering from a head injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

June 12

Automatic fire alarm at a residence on Pine Crest Lane. The cause of the alarm was cleaning dust; no fire conditions were found.

Automatic fire alarm at 70 Commons Circle. Smoking in the unit set off a smoke detector. No fire conditions were found.

Medical call to 90 Carriage Way for a person feeling sick. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Medical call to a residence on Burnt Mountain Drive for a person suffering from systemic flushing of skin. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

June 13

Medical call to 239 Snowmass Club Circle for an infant locked in a car. The car was accessed, and no further assistance was needed.

Automatic fire alarm at a home on Saddleback Lane. A power outage caused the alarm system, to activate.

June 14

Medical call to 2831 Brush Creek Road, the concert grounds, for a man who fell off the stage and was suffering from a hurt ankle. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Automatic fire alarm at 95 Timbers Club Court. The cause of the alarm was construction dust.

Carbon monoxide alarm at a residence on Maple Ridge Lane. No detectable levels of carbon monoxide were found. A detector was chirping from a low backup battery.

Medical call to Daly Lane just below Fuel restaurant for a woman who had fainted. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Medical call to 2909 Brush Creek Road, the concert grounds, for a person suffering from intoxication. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Medical call to 2831 Brush Creek Road to stand by at the Snowmass Mammoth Fest for possible injuries.

Medical call to 701 Snowmass Club Circle for a person who had fallen and hit her head and was bleeding from the resulting laceration. One patient was evaluated but refused transportation to the hospital. She would go by private vehicle to the hospital.

June 15

Automatic fire alarm at 27 Timber Ridge Lane. The cause of the alarm was a system malfunction.

Fire call to Campground Lane behind the Mountain Chalet for a water main that was leaking up through the street. The Water Department came out and shut off the water main. The Water Department then repaired the leak and restored water service.

Medical call to 2909 Brush Creek Road, the Mammoth Fest, for a person suffering from a rash and an allergic reaction. Upon arrival, no patient contact occurred.

Public assist to the Snowmass Village Police Department at a home on Pine Crest Drive. A tree had fallen and was blocking the road. The tree was cut up and moved out of the road.

Fire call to 1000 Brush Creek Lane for a report of smoke. The smoke was caused by a barbecue behind the building.

Fire call to 150 Snowmass Club Circle, the 1500 building, for an illegal fire. The people having the fire were asked to extinguish it. The fire was extinguished, and the people were educated on open burning in Snowmass Village.

Medical call to 2831 Brush Creek Road to stand by at the Mammoth Fest for possible injuries.


Support Local Journalism

Support Local Journalism

Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.

Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.

Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.

For tax deductible donations, click here.
 

Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.

User Legend: iconModerator iconTrusted User