Fire calls, July 7-13 | AspenTimes.com
YOUR AD HERE »

Fire calls, July 7-13

Staff report

The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from July 7 through 13.

July 7



Standby for Aspen Ambulance District. No calls were received.

Automatic fire alarm at a home on Hidden Lane. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.




Medical call to 35 Lower Woodbridge Road for a person who was intoxicated. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

July 8

Automatic fire alarm at 54 Snowmass Village Mall. The alarm system was activated by construction dust.

Automatic fire alarm at a home on Wood Road. The alarm system was activated by construction dust.

Automatic fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Automatic fire alarm at 70 Commons Circle. The alarm system was activated by smoking.

July 9

Automatic fire alarm at 690 Carriage Way. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Medical call to 4000 Brush Creek Road for a person suffering from a diabetic problem. One patient was evaluated but refused transportation to the hospital.

July 10

Automatic fire alarm at 73 Wood Road, Base Camp Bar & Grill. A burning tablecloth activated the alarm system.

Fire call to 15 Kearns Road, Alpine Bank, for a smell of smoke. Crews were unable to find the source of the smell.

Rescue call to the East Snowmass Creek Trail about 10 minutes up from the Ditch Trail to assist with an injured dog. Firefighters assisted with equipment delivery and turned the incident over to Mountain Rescue.

Automatic fire alarm at 135 Carriage Way. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Medical call to Top of Wood Road to rendezvous with Snowmass Mountain Rangers to pick up a patient suffering from a head injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

July 11

Automatic fire alarm at 70 Commons Circle. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

July 12

Carbon monoxide alarm at 130 Wood Road, the Viceroy third-floor garage. Crews determined that a carbon monoxide sensor on a vent fan had failed.

Medical call to 69 Wood Road, Four Mountain Sports, for a person suffering from left shoulder pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Medical call to 105 Daly Lane, Venga Venga, for a person suffering from an altered level of consciousness. One patient was evaluated but refused transportation to the hospital.

July 13

Medical call to a home on Edgewood Lane for a person suffering from weakness and dizziness. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Mutual aid requested by the Aspen Ambulance District for a medical call to south Spring Street for a person suffering from a seizure. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Mutual aid requested by Aspen Ambulance for a medical call to Park Circle for a person suffering from an altered level of consciousness. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Mutual aid requested by Aspen Ambulance for a medical call to Gondola Plaza in Aspen for a person suffering from an altered level of consciousness. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Medical call to a home on Meadow Road for a person who had fainted. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Automatic fire alarm at 35 Upper Woodbridge Road. The alarm system was activated by a system malfunction.

Snowmass


See more