Fire calls, Jan. 18-24 | AspenTimes.com
YOUR AD HERE »

Fire calls, Jan. 18-24

Staff report

The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Jan. 18 through 24.

Jan. 18

Fire alarm at the Top of the Village condominiums Slope building. The alarm system was activated by a possible system malfunction, as no fire or smoke conditions were found.

Rescue call to the Venga Venga restaurant for someone stuck in the elevator. The person made it out before crews’ arrival. Management was notified of the issue.

Medical call to the Snowmass ski-patrol pickup location for a person who had fainted multiple times. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Jan. 19

Medical call to the Timbers Snowmass ski-patrol pickup location for a person suffering from a fast heart rate. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Fire alarm at the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Fire alarm at the Commons employee-housing complex. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Fire alarm at a home on Edgewood Lane. The response was canceled.

Medical call to the Westin hotel for a person who had been assaulted. One person was evaluated at the scene and refused transportation to the hospital.

Fire/medical call to Brush Creek Road at the 20-mph curve for an auto accident. No injuries and no hazards were found.

Medical call to the fire station for a person who came in with the Snowmass Village Police Department. One person was evaluated at the scene and refused transportation to the hospital.

Jan. 20

Fire alarm at the Seasons Four condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Fire call to the top of Sinclair Road for an odor of gas. No odor could be found when crews arrived.

Fire alarm at a home on Edgewood Lane. The alarm system was activated by a possible system malfunction, as no fire or smoke conditions were found.

Fire alarm at a home on Burnt Mountain Drive. The alarm system was activated by a possible system malfunction, as no fire or smoke conditions were found.

Medical call to the Timbers Snowmass ski-patrol pickup location for a person suffering from an injury to their ribs. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Fire alarm at the Commons employee housing. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Jan. 21

Medical call to the Snowmass Clinic for a person suffering from leg pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to the Snowmass Clinic for a person suffering from leg pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Fire alarm at a home on Burnt Mountain Drive. The alarm system was activated by alarm technicians working on the system.

Fire alarm at the Timberline Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by steam from the steam room.

Fire alarm at the Ridge Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Jan. 22

Medical call to the Snowmass Clinic for a person suffering from shortness of breath and chest pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Fire alarm at the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Jan. 23

Fire alarm at the Commons employee housing. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Medical call to the Snowmass Clinic for a person suffering from rib pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to the Timbers Snowmass ski-patrol pickup location for a person suffering from hip and abdominal pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to the Gallun Lane Snowmass ski-patrol pickup location for a person suffering from midline back pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to the Burnt Mountain Snowmass Ski Patrol pickup location for a person suffering from left wrist pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Fire/medical call to the intersection of Owl Creek Road and Two Creeks Drive for a vehicle off the road. No injuries or hazards were found upon our arrival.

Medical call to the Woodbridge Condominiums for an unconscious person barely breathing. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Fire alarm at the Shadowbrook Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on North Ridge Lane. No carbon monoxide was detected in the house. The carbon monoxide detectors were not in alarm but they were chirping like they needed new batteries.

January 24

Medical call to the Burnt Mountain Circle Snowmass Ski Patrol pickup location for a person who had lost consciousness and was now suffering from an altered level of consciousness. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Fire alarm at the Commons employee housing complex. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.


Support Local Journalism

Support Local Journalism

Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.

Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.

Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.

For tax deductible donations, click here.
 

Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.

User Legend: iconModerator iconTrusted User