Fire calls, Jan. 13-19 | AspenTimes.com

Fire calls, Jan. 13-19

Staff report

The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Jan. 13 through 19.

Jan. 13:

Medical call to 855 Carriage Way, the Top of the Village, for a person suffering from a knee injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Medical call to 198 Gallun Lane, the ski-patrol pickup point, for a person suffering from an arm injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Automatic fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condominiums, Hickory Building, Unit 2112. The alarm was caused by a cooking error.

Medical call to 105 Daly Lane for an intoxicated person. One person was evaluated and turned over to the Snowmass Village Police Department.

Automatic fire alarm at 306 Edgewood Lane. No fire or smoke conditions were found. The cause of the alarm was determined to be a system malfunction.

Jan. 14:

Automatic fire alarm at 177 Stellar Lane. The cause of the alarm was construction dust.

Medical call to 5275 Owl Creek Road, the fire station, for a person who had come in with burns on their hand. One person was evaluated and refused transportation to the hospital.

Medical call to 100 Elbert Lane for a person suffering from shortness of breath and dizziness. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Jan. 15:

Medical call to 198 Gallun Lane, the ski-patrol pickup point, for a person suffering from right shoulder pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Automatic fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm was caused by a cooking error.

Medical call to 300 Carriage Way for a person who had fainted. One person was evaluated and refused transportation to the hospital.

Medical call to 100 Elbert Lane for a person suffering from a head laceration. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Jan. 16:

Automatic fire alarm at 24 Village Bound Road, Unit 54. The alarm was set off by a cleaning crew in the unit.

Medical call to the Timbers Club Court ski-patrol pickup point for a person suffering from a possible fractured humerus. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Automatic fire alarm at 35 Lower Woodbridge Road, Unit V180. The cause of the alarm was determined to be a system malfunction.

Automatic fire alarm at 35 Lower Woodbridge Road, Unit K139. The alarm was caused by a cooking error.

Jan. 17:

Medical call to the Two Creeks ski-patrol pickup point for a person suffering from a back injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Automatic fire alarm at 2580 Lake Wildcat Road. The cause of the alarm was construction dust.

Medical call to 105 Daly Lane for a person suffering from a fractured lower leg. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Automatic fire alarm at 690 Carriage Way. The alarm was caused by steam from a shower.

Medical call to 239 Snowmass Club Circle for a person suffering from nausea and vomiting. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Jan. 18:

Automatic fire alarm at 32 Elk Ridge Road. The alarm was caused by steam from a shower.

Automatic fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condominiums, Unit 3202. The alarm was caused by a cooking error.

Automatic fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condominiums, Unit 3202. The alarm was caused by a cooking error.

Automatic fire alarm at 70 Commons Circle, Unit 106. The alarm was caused by a cooking error.

Jan. 19:

Medical call to the Snowmass Mall Ticket Pavilion for a person who was pregnant and had fallen. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Medical call to 198 Gallun Lane, the ski-patrol pickup point, for a person suffering from chest pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Medical call to 198 Gallun Lane, the ski-patrol pickup point, for a person who had hit a tree and was suffering from a possible head injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Automatic fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condos, Unit 2204. The alarm was caused by a cooking error.

Mutual aid requested by Aspen Ambulance for a medical call at Bear Bottom in Aspen Village for a person who had fallen and was bleeding. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.


Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.