Fire calls, Dec. 29 through Jan. 4 | AspenTimes.com

Fire calls, Dec. 29 through Jan. 4

Staff report

The Snowmass-Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Dec. 29 through Jan. 4.

Dec. 29

Fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Fire alarm at 130 Wood Road, the Viceroy hotel. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Medical call at 17 Kearns Road for a person who had fainted. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Medical call at 105 Daly Lane, the Snowmass Clinic, for a person suffering from lower back pain. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Fire call to 150 Carriage Way for people stuck in an elevator. The people were released, and no injuries had occurred.

Fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Medical call at 105 Daly Lane, the Snowmass Clinic, for a person suffering from a lower leg injury. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Medical call at 130 Wood Road, the Viceroy hotel, for a person suffering from shortness of breath. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Carbon monoxide alarm at 55 Fall Lane. The residence was evacuated. The hazard was mitigated, and the incident was turned over to Source Gas.

Dec. 30

Medical call at 105 Daly Lane, the Snowmass Clinic, for a person suffering from a fractured lower leg. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Fire alarm at a home on Martingale Lane. No fire or smoke conditions were found, and the alarm was reset.

Carbon monoxide alarm at 600 Carriage Way. The residence was evacuated. The hazard was mitigated, and the scene was turned over to property management and Source Gas.

Dec. 31

Medical call at the Timbers ski-patrol pickup location for a person suffering from a head injury. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Fire alarm at a home on Pinon Drive. The alarm system was activated by a water leak.

Mutual aid requested by the Aspen Ambulance District for a medical call at the Little Nell ski-patrol pickup location for a person suffering from a shoulder injury. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Fire alarm at a home on Elk Ridge Lane. The alarm system was activated by steam from a shower.

Medical call at 84 Carriage Way for a person who was unconscious. No one was found on arrival.

Fire alarm at a home on Wood Road. The alarm system was caused maliciously by someone activating a pull station.

Medical call at 100 Elbert Lane, the Westin hotel, for a person suffering from shortness of breath. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Mutual aid requested by Aspen Ambulance for a medical call at 425 Rio Grande Place for a person who was unconscious. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Jan. 1

Medical call at the Daly Lane ski-patrol pickup location for a person suffering from a head injury. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Medical call at the Snowmass Clinic for a person suffering from a severe headache. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Medical call at the Gallun Lane ski-patrol pickup location for a person suffering from a head injury. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Fire alarm at 690 Carriage Way. The alarm system was activated by steam from a shower.

Medical call at a home on Terrace Drive for a person suffering from chest pain. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Jan. 2

Fire call to 105 Daly Lane, the Venga Venga restaurant, for a smell of gas. Fire crews found a propane cylinder open and closed it.

Medical call at a home on Sinclair Road for a person suffering from a seizure. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Medical call at the Timbers ski-patrol pickup location for a person suffering from a head injury. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Medical call at 105 Daly Lane, the Snowmass Clinic, for a person suffering from a fractured leg. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Medical call at the Mountainview Condominiums for a person feeling sick. One patient was evaluated at the scene but refused transportation to the hospital.

Public assistance requested at a home on Sinclair Road. Snowmass personnel assisted with the lifting of a patient.

Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Two Creeks Drive. No detectable levels of carbon monoxide were found.

Carbon monoxide alarm at 600 Carriage Way, the Aspenwood Condominiums. Fire crews detected 78 parts per million of carbon monoxide in the unit. It was determined that a faulty fireplace was the cause.

Public assistance requested at a home on Sinclair Road. Personnel assisted with the lifting of a patient.

Medical call at a home on Harleston Green for a possible drug overdose. One patient was evaluated at the scene but refused transportation to the hospital.

Medical call at a home on Creek Lane for a person suffering from back pain. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Jan. 3

Fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Fire alarm at 150 Carriage Way, the Lichenhearth Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Medical call at 105 Daly Lane, the Snowmass Clinic, for a person suffering from a heart problem. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Medical call at 105 Daly Lane, the Snowmass Clinic, for a person suffering from low oxygen readings. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Fire alarm at a home on Wood Road. Fire crews were unable to gain entry to the home. No fire or smoke conditions were found.

Jan. 4

Fire alarm at 130 Wood Road, the Viceroy hotel fourth-floor dining area. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Medical call at 165 Daly Lane, the ski-patrol pickup location, for a person suffering from a possible loss of consciousness after falling while skiing. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Fire alarm at 95 Timbers Club Court. The alarm system was activated by steam from the boiler room.

Mutual aid requested by Aspen Ambulance to stand by in its district while it started a transport to Valley View Hospital.


Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.