Fire calls, Dec. 15-21 | AspenTimes.com

Fire calls, Dec. 15-21

Staff report

The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Dec. 15-21.

Dec. 15

Carbon monoxide alarm at 130 Wood Road, the Viceroy hotel. The alarm was caused by a system malfunction. No carbon monoxide was detected.

Medical call to 105 Daly Lane, the Snowmass Clinic, for a person suffering from shortness of breath. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Fire alarm at 130 Carriage Way, the Lichenhearth condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Medical call to 115 Daly Lane, the Mountain Chalet, for a person suffering from chest pain. One patient was evaluated at the scene and refused transportation to the hospital.

Dec. 16

Medical call to 105 Daly Lane, the Snowmass Clinic, for a person suffering from abdominal pain. One person was transported to AVH for further treatment.

Medical call to 400 Ridge of Wildcat for a motor vehicle accident. No injuries occurred.

Carbon monoxide alarm at 130 Wood Road, the Viceroy Hotel. The alarm was caused by a system malfunction. No carbon monoxide was detected.

Fire alarm at 70 Commons Circle. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Medical call to 41 Snowmass Club Circle, the Villas North, to standby for the Snowmass Village Police Department. No patients were seen.

Fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Dec. 17

Fire alarm at 100 Elbert Lane, the Westin hotel for a flow alarm. A sprinkler head had broken. The alarm company was on scene to repair the problem.

Medical call to 3380 Owl Creek Road for a motor vehicle accident. The vehicle was stabilized and patients were assessed for injuries. No transport was needed.

Dec. 18

Fire alarm at a home on Pine Crest Drive. The alarm system was activated by a system malfunction. The home was turned over to the property management company.

Dec. 19

Fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Medical call to 130 Wood Road, the Viceroy hotel, for a person suffering from chest pain. One person was transported to AVH for further treatment.

Dec. 21

Fire alarm at 135 Carriage Way, the Tamarack Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Medical call to a home on North Ridge Lane for a person who was ill. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Fire alarm at 110 Carriage Way. The alarm system was activated by a system malfunction.

Medical call to 57 Elbert Lane, the Il Poggio restaurant, for a person suffering from an altered level of consciousness. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Medical call to 2831 Brush Creek Road for a person who was hit by a car. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Medical call to 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood condominiums, for a person suffering from back pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Carbon monoxide alarm a home on Burnt Mountain Drive. The alarm was caused by a system malfunction. No carbon monoxide was detected.


Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.