Fire calls, Aug. 5-11
The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Aug. 5 through 11.
Public assist at 66 Rodeo Road
Medical call to Funnel run under the gondola for a bicycle accident. One person was evaluated for injuries and signed a release refusing further treatment.
Carbon monoxide alarm at 340 Spruce Ridge Lane. No carbon monoxide was detected. The alarm was accidentally activated.
Automatic fire alarm at 52 Commons Circle, Unit 101. The cleaning crew set off the alarm with smoke created by the self-cleaning oven.
Rodeo standby: No patients were seen.
Pull-station alarm at 400 Wood Road. The alarm was caused by an accidental activation by the cleaning crew.
Pull-station alarm at 400 Wood Road. This was a reactivation of previous alarm for no apparent reason.
Medical call to 233 Stellar Lane for a person suffering from difficulty breathing. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.
Medical call to 86 St. Andrews Court, Unit 70, for a person suffering from a possible seizure. The patient signed a release refusing further treatment and transportation to the hospital.
Automatic fire alarm at 70 Commons Circle, Unit 201. A cooking error activated a smoke detector.
Automatic fire alarm at 99 Northridge Lane, Unit B. The sauna was left open, activating the alarm system.
Medical call to 5263 Owl Creek Road for a person suffering from difficulty breathing. The patient signed a release refusing further treatment.
Medical call to 1363 Wood Road for a person who had fallen and hit their head. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.
Automatic fire alarm at 35 Lower Woodbridge Road, Unit 171. A cooking error activated a smoke detector.
Automatic fire alarm at 19 Bridge Lane. Smoke from an open fireplace activated a smoke detector.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.