Fire calls, Aug. 18-24
The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Aug. 18 through 24.
Fire alarm at 52 Commons Circle. The alarm was activated by a cooking error.
Fire alarm at 150 Carriage Way. The alarm was activated by a possible system malfunction. No hazards were found.
Fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood. The alarm was activated by a water meter change that caused a flow alarm.
Medical standby at 2831 Brush Creek Road, the Snowmass Rodeo. No injuries occurred.
Fire alarm at 26 Commons Circle. The alarm was activated by a cooking error.
Fire alarm at a home on Stellar Lane. The alarm was activated by a system malfunction. No hazards were found.
Public assist at a home on Sinclair Road. Crews assisted a person back into a wheelchair.
Medical call to 35 Lower Woodbridge, the Seasons Four Condominiums, for a person who had fallen and was suffering from an altered level of consciousness. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.
Fire alarm at 3904 Brush Creek Road, the Homestead Townhomes. The alarm was activated by a system malfunction.
Written arguments between the town of Snowmass Village and the Krabloonik dog-sledding operation were filed last week in a ramp-up to a key hearing in the coming months.