Fire calls, April 6-12
The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from April 6 through 12.
Medical call to the Top of the Village Condominiums for a person who had been assaulted. One patient was evaluated at the scene and was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital by private vehicle.
Fire alarm at 70 Commons Circle. The alarm system was activated by steam from the shower.
Medical call to 165 Daly Lane the Ski Patrol pick-up location for a person suffering from a head injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.
Carbon monoxide alarm at 130 Wood Road the Viceroy Hotel. The alarm system was activated by a low battery.
Medical call at the Daly Lane Ski Patrol pickup location for a person suffering from a fractured leg. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.
Fire alarm at a home Antler Ridge Lane. The alarm system was activated by a possible system malfunction as there was no smoke or fire found at the residence.
Fire alarm at 70 Commons Circle. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.
Medical call to the Westin for a child who had possibly been poisoned. One patient was evaluated at the scene. Transportation to Aspen Valley Hospital was refused.
Fire call to a home on Hidden Lane for a gas leak. The reporting party smelled gas and could hear a hissing sound. The gas was shut off and Source Gas was called. The home was ventilated and the information was passed on to Source Gas upon its arrival.
Medical call to the Viceroy for an intoxicated person found sleeping in the hallway. One person was evaluated at the scene and released to the Snowmass Village Police Department who then released him to a sober party.
Fire alarm at the Crestwood Condominiums employee housing building. The alarm system was set off by smoking in the unit.