Fire calls, April 28 through May 4
The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from April 28 through May 4.
Automatic fire alarm at 25 Commons Circle. The alarm was caused by steam from a shower.
Automatic fire alarm at 130 Wood Road, the Viceroy Snowmass. The alarm was set off by dust from cleaning.
Automatic fire alarm at 425 Wood Road. The alarm was set off by construction fumes. The system was left in alarm with property management until the fumes can be controlled.
Automatic fire alarm at 690 Carriage Way. The alarm system was being tested.
Automatic fire alarm at a residence on Two Creeks Drive. The alarm was caused by a dead mouse in the smoke detector.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.