The Snowmass-Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from July 22 through 28.
• Medical call to 100 Elbert Lane, the Westin, for a person who had a bike accident and was suffering from facial lacerations and right wrist pain. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.
• Automatic fire alarm to 36 Commons Circle. A cooking error activated a smoke detector.
• Gas alarm at 162 View Ridge Lane. The alarm was activated by a false positive from the fumes the painter was creating by painting with lacquer.
• Medical call to 105 Daly Lane at the Fruit Bowl pickup point to receive a patient transferred from the Snowmass Mountain Rangers. The patient was suffering from an arm injury and was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.
• Mutual aid for the Aspen Ambulance District at 499 Meadow Wood Drive. The response was canceled.
• Mutual aid for Aspen Ambulance at 1450 Crystal Lake Road for a person suffering from a seizure. The patient refused treatment and transportation to the hospital.
• Standby at the Snowmass Rodeo. No injuries occurred.
• Medical call to Fanny Hill for a person suffering from a leg injury. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.
• Medical call to 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condos, Unit 2302, for a person who had fainted. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.
• Medical call to the North Rim Trail 200 yards up from Sinclair Road for a person suffering from dizziness. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.
• Carbon monoxide alarm at 339 Lemond Place. No carbon monoxide was detected. The cause of the alarm was a possible system malfunction.
• Flow alarm at 120 Wood Road. No flowing water was found. The cause of the alarm was a possible system malfunction.
• Public assist to 170 Terrace Drive to help move a resident who had recent surgery.
• Automatic fire alarm to 54 Snowmass Village Mall, the Ice Age Discovery Center. Dust from cutting plaster casting set off a smoke detector.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Almost 70 Zoom attendees waited with bated breath as they watched the gold raffle drum spin during the Coffey Place deed-restricted housing lottery Wednesday.