Fire calls | AspenTimes.com

Fire calls

Staff report

The Snowmass-Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Sept. 22 to 28.

Sept. 22

Fire alarm at a home on the Ridge of Wildcat. The alarm system was activated by the alarm service provider (Apex) who was on site and forgot to put system in test mode before working on it.

Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Spruce Ridge. The alarm system was activated by the alarm service provider (Proguard) who was working on the system and forgot to put it in test mode.

Carbon monoxide alarm a home on Meadow Ranch Road. The alarm system was activated by a low battery.

Sept. 23

Mutual aid requested by Basalt and Rural Fire Protection District for a person suffering from shortness of breath at a home on El Jebel Road. One person was transported to Valley View Hospital for treatment.

Fire alarm at a home on Meadow Road. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Fire alarm at 35 Campground Lane. A pull station had been accidentally activated. No smoke or fire conditions were found.

Sept. 28

Vehicle fire on Pinion Drive in the parking lot. The fire was extinguished without further incident.

Flow alarm at a home on Lake Wildcat Road. The alarm was caused by an error by the alarm service provider.

Water problem at a home on Pine Crest Drive. No action was required.


Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.