The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from June 30 through July 6:
Medical call to 239 Snowmass Club Circle, the Snowmass Club, for a person suffering from dizziness. One person was evaluated at the scene and refused transportation to the hospital.
Citizen assist a home on Deer Ridge Lane. The occupants of the home needed assistance silencing the alarm system.
Medical call to 165 Daly Lane, the Snowmass Mountain Rangers pickup location, for a person who had fainted. One person was evaluated at the scene and refused transportation to the hospital.
Medical call to the bus stop at the intersection of Faraway and Brush Creek roads for a person who was unconscious. No treatment was required.
Fire alarm at 306 Burnt Mountain Drive due to a system malfunction.
Medical call to 45 Wood Road, Base Village bus terminal. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.
Medical call to 855 Carriage Way, the Top of the Village Condominiums, for a child suffering from abdominal pain. One person was evaluated at the scene and refused transportation to the hospital.
Fire alarm at a home on Oak Ridge Road. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction, as no smoke or fire conditions existed. The home was turned over to the property-management company.
Medical call to 130 Kearns Road for a person who had fainted. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.
Medical call to a home on Wood Road for a person suffering from an upper arm injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.
Medical call to 60 Carriage Way, the Capitol Peak building, for a person who had fainted. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.
Fire call to a home on Meadow Lane for a reported smell of wood burning in the house. Investigation found that the paper tags on some tea bags had burned on the stove. No other fire conditions existed.
Medical call to 100 Elbert Lane, the Westin Hotel, for a person who had fallen and was suffering from back pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.
Gas alarm at a home on Ridge Road. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction, as no gas was detected. The occupants said they would call their property manager to have the system serviced.
Fire alarm at a home on Edgewood Lane. The alarm system was activated by construction work.
Fire alarm at 70 Commons Circle, the Commons employee-housing complex. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.
Fire call to Wildcat Reservoir to stand by for a private fireworks display. No incidents occurred.
Lift assist at a home on Sinclair Road.
Medical standby at the rodeo. No injuries occurred.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
For nearly three years, Alberto Figueroa has worked at Viceroy Snowmass, first helping start the Toro Kitchen and Lounge as the executive sous-chef and now as the executive chef. On a recent afternoon, the Snowmass Sun sat down with Figueroa to learn more about his new garden and his goals for the Viceroy restaurant