Tricia Mangan replaces Jackie Wiles on US Olympic team
February 6, 2018
PYEONGCHANG, South Korea — Alpine skier Tricia Mangan has been added to the U.S. Olympic team.
Mangan is a 20-year-old from New York who finished 19th in a World Cup combined event at Lenzerheide, Switzerland, this month.
The U.S. Olympic Committee announced Tuesday that Mangan joined the roster after Jackie Wiles was ruled out of what would have been her second Winter Games because of a knee injury.
Wiles was hurt during a World Cup downhill in Germany on Saturday.
More AP Olympic coverage: https://wintergames.ap.org/
Trending In: PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics
- Aspen man in trouble over alleged lewd behavior in neighbor’s apartment
- Party at Aspen’s Independence Pass as gates open for the summer season
- Search in Pitkin County along Crystal River for missing Delta man unsuccessful
- Klaus Obermeyer revisits how he started his ski clothing empire in Aspen
- Mountain lion sighting in New Castle a good reminder