Tricia Mangan replaces Jackie Wiles on US Olympic team
February 6, 2018
PYEONGCHANG, South Korea — Alpine skier Tricia Mangan has been added to the U.S. Olympic team.
Mangan is a 20-year-old from New York who finished 19th in a World Cup combined event at Lenzerheide, Switzerland, this month.
The U.S. Olympic Committee announced Tuesday that Mangan joined the roster after Jackie Wiles was ruled out of what would have been her second Winter Games because of a knee injury.
Wiles was hurt during a World Cup downhill in Germany on Saturday.
More AP Olympic coverage: https://wintergames.ap.org/
Trending In: PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics
- Coach Elana Chase helps Aspen freestyle skiers tackle Olympic halfpipe
- Russia Olympic ban threatens Steamboat snowboarder Vic Wild
- US Nordic combined team struggles in final event of 2018 Winter Olympics
- After helping South Korea secure Olympics, Toby Dawson eyes medal as coach
- Mikaela Shiffrin opts out of downhill at Pyeongchang Olympics