Tricia Mangan replaces Jackie Wiles on US Olympic team
February 6, 2018
PYEONGCHANG, South Korea — Alpine skier Tricia Mangan has been added to the U.S. Olympic team.
Mangan is a 20-year-old from New York who finished 19th in a World Cup combined event at Lenzerheide, Switzerland, this month.
The U.S. Olympic Committee announced Tuesday that Mangan joined the roster after Jackie Wiles was ruled out of what would have been her second Winter Games because of a knee injury.
Wiles was hurt during a World Cup downhill in Germany on Saturday.
More AP Olympic coverage: https://wintergames.ap.org/
Trending In: PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics
- Aspen airport expansion will allow for 737-sized planes, but will they come?
- Business Monday: More drivers join suit against Shaun’s Towing
- Aspen’s electeds poised to spend $75,000 to study uphill recreation economy
- Glenwood man wins $10,000 in Ducky Derby
- Aspen restaurateur Rob Ittner puts Rustique, Cooking School, Cottage up for sale