Zone the Pan and Fork
October 16, 2017
So here's a solution to consider for the Pan and Fork in Basalt: It's not that original. It just takes a bit of leadership and vision from the Town Council. Ready? Drum roll, please … zone the property! Duh. How hard is that?
We pay the council a reasonable salary to do the hard, hard work for the community. And when we voted down 2F and 2G, we voted against increased debt! Just zone it.
Trending In: Opinion
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- SKI Magazine names Aspen-Snowmass inaugural ‘resort of the year’ in west
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- Mandatory curtailment of water rights in CO raised as possibility