Zone the Pan and Fork
October 16, 2017
So here's a solution to consider for the Pan and Fork in Basalt: It's not that original. It just takes a bit of leadership and vision from the Town Council. Ready? Drum roll, please … zone the property! Duh. How hard is that?
We pay the council a reasonable salary to do the hard, hard work for the community. And when we voted down 2F and 2G, we voted against increased debt! Just zone it.
Trending In: Opinion
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million
- In ‘Freak Kingdom,’ a professor examines the political Hunter S. Thompson