Thanks from the Hickory House
December 7, 2016
I apologize the delay in getting out this letter, but better late than never. We just finished up with my 19th year hosting the Hickory House Ribs annual Thanksgiving meal. We raised $4200 for Ascendigo, benefiting those with autism, with everyone's generous donations. I would like to specially thank the following people and businesses: my staff (Hickory House), the best staff in Aspen; Neal Henley of US Food Service, The Aspen Times, Paradise Bakery, Coloradough, Lisa Joe "All Things Sweet," the Luu brothers and their families, Chris King and his family, Aspen Catering, Alsco Linen, and all the volunteers.
Thank you all for helping to put on this great community event. We hope to see you all next year.
Bryan Baker, general manager
Paul Dioguardi, owner
Hickory House Ribs
Trending In: Opinion
- Man arrested for alleged sexual contact in Aspen bar
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Aspen police: State agency assisting in investigation of former Aspen Skiing Co. director
- Backcountry skier killed on Quandary Peak south of Breckenridge
- Business Monday: Aspen native takes second-home experience to Los Cabos