What’s next for Kushner?
February 28, 2018
Supposedly, Jared Kushner now is cut off from accessing top-secret intelligence. We will see, considering that the scandalous Trump White House disregards policies, protocol, responsible behavior, common sense and — most likely — laws.
How was this inexperienced, talentless, inept individual, like so many others in the Trump administration (e.g., Ivanka Trump, Ben Carson, Betsy DeVos, numerous attorneys nominated for judgeships, among others), ever given an administrative job that allowed him to peruse sensitive and important U.S. government data?
Should be interesting to see how the criminal investigation into Kushner's alleged money laundering, ominous 666 Fifth Ave. property, questionable financial dealings and shady connections with foreign interests pans out.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Aspen icon ‘Benny the Blade’ found off bike path, hospitalized
- Jazz Aspen Snowmass close to buying building home to Eric’s, Su Casa and other tenants
- Ex-Aspen Valley Hospital nurse files federal complaint
- Accidental gun discharge in Aspen leads to probation