What’s next for Kushner?
February 28, 2018
Supposedly, Jared Kushner now is cut off from accessing top-secret intelligence. We will see, considering that the scandalous Trump White House disregards policies, protocol, responsible behavior, common sense and — most likely — laws.
How was this inexperienced, talentless, inept individual, like so many others in the Trump administration (e.g., Ivanka Trump, Ben Carson, Betsy DeVos, numerous attorneys nominated for judgeships, among others), ever given an administrative job that allowed him to peruse sensitive and important U.S. government data?
Should be interesting to see how the criminal investigation into Kushner's alleged money laundering, ominous 666 Fifth Ave. property, questionable financial dealings and shady connections with foreign interests pans out.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen housing authority forcing former board member to sell her home after renting it out
- Naked gospel singer in middle of Aspen road arrested
- Aspen’s controversial, historic Boomerang Lodge sells for $10 million
- Aspen apartment dispute leads to knife threat
- Romero Group buys Snowmass Mall for $28.5 million from Related Cos.