What’s bugging Ruth these days?
December 4, 2018
The ridiculous reappears:
• A $10 hamburger qualifies a restaurant as being affordable (by the city).
• Physical education at the middle and high schools.
• The city, county and Open Space and Trails can't leave anything as is.
• Most of the bike lanes.
• Restaurants automatically serving water. Water is short. Ask first.
Recommended Stories For You
• That Rachel Hahn is no long with Lucky Dog Rescue.
• Where the visitors center is: You need a visitors center to find the visitors center!
• That parking is for guests and not locals, too.
• The mailbox across from the Wheeler is gone.
• Gwyn's made Snowmass. It's not "ludicrous," as Aspen Skiing Co. President and CEO Mike Kaplan said, for council to have made a resolution to keep it.
To be continued …
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Glenn K. Beaton: Psychosexual dysfunction and pickup trucks
- Sting, John Mayer to headline Jazz Aspen Labor Day Experience
- Snowmass celebrates opening of Base Village, Limelight: ‘It’s a whole new world’
- Aspen Skiing Co. provides details on future of Gent’s Ridge, Bell Mountain lifts and on-mountain huts
- Cops defend traffic response to snowstorm during Aspen rush hour