July 26, 2018
What is wrong with Aspen and Pitkin County? I cannot believe we are not under mandatory water restrictions. I see people all over watering their lawns (no less during the daytime) and washing their cars. They could care less about the water shortage. Enough with the land of entitlement! On another note, the trail from Redstone over McClure Pass is absurd. We are practicing rural development, not open space and trails. Get a grip on what's important.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain
- Former Aspenite Devon Meyers and family lose home in Malibu fire
- The Drop-In: Aspen Mountain Opening Day (video)
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company