July 26, 2018
What is wrong with Aspen and Pitkin County? I cannot believe we are not under mandatory water restrictions. I see people all over watering their lawns (no less during the daytime) and washing their cars. They could care less about the water shortage. Enough with the land of entitlement! On another note, the trail from Redstone over McClure Pass is absurd. We are practicing rural development, not open space and trails. Get a grip on what's important.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- SKI Magazine names Aspen-Snowmass inaugural ‘resort of the year’ in west
- Mandatory curtailment of water rights in CO raised as possibility
- Pitkin County to prompt valley-wide recycling changes, looking to end drop-off sites