July 26, 2018
What is wrong with Aspen and Pitkin County? I cannot believe we are not under mandatory water restrictions. I see people all over watering their lawns (no less during the daytime) and washing their cars. They could care less about the water shortage. Enough with the land of entitlement! On another note, the trail from Redstone over McClure Pass is absurd. We are practicing rural development, not open space and trails. Get a grip on what's important.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Pitkin County Democratic Party chair says he was assaulted while canvassing
- Jim Gaffigan: ‘Skiing was obviously a rich person’s idea’
- Bundy’s escape forever a part of Garfield County history
- Issue committee formed to fight redevelopment of base of Aspen Mountain
- Father of snowboarder who died at Snowmass: ‘He was just one of those good guys’