July 12, 2018
I hear oil and gas is out with a television ad saying the circulators of the petition calling for increased setbacks for drilling and fracking are paid out-of-staters. I haven't seen it (I don't watch much TV), but that sounds like the propaganda oil and gas routinely puts out.
As a volunteer circulator for the petition's sponsors, Colorado Rising and 350 Colorado, I haven't encountered anyone who is paid a dime or isn't from Colorado. I'll bet the PR person who dreamed up that commercial is paid a pretty penny.
Fred Malo Jr.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Arin Trook of Aspen ID’d as skier who died in Monday avalanche near Ashcroft
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche