Turning the tables on North Korea
August 18, 2017
A 98-year-old, 10th Mountain "Hail Vail" vet, John Tripp, rode his three-wheel bike off the hill up Prince Creek, 3 miles into town, and stopped by.
He is invested in the future of the country and wanted to discuss a thought with us. He wanted to know, what if America said to Kim Jong Un that the U.S. has their back, same as South Korea.
What if we offered them food and protection or at least admitted nuclear parity with our country?
We have called them evil, as Goearge W. Bush/Dick Cheney described them, shortly after Sept. 11. Imagine how that would change the conversation.
To admit that one nuke is exactly the same as 100 nukes.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River