Trump’s rise is on us
August 17, 2017
I must disagree with the letter from Ruth Harrison of Aug. 14 ("America's highest ranking bigot," The Aspen Times).
Donald Trump is not a bigot, he is a racist, plain and simple. I personally find him a vile, repulsive individual and he has now placed a permanent stain on the office of the president of the United States and on our democracy at large. The president has joined hands with the Klu Klux Klan, the neo-Nazis and the white supremacists. We should all hang our heads in shame that we have allowed this to happen.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen Skiing Co. buying land for more employee housing
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Bankruptcy part of school district’s check into HR director
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art