October 24, 2017
"Justice for Snows" (Oct. 20, The Aspen Times) by Paul E. Anna was beautifully written. The remodel is a breath of fresh air and the varied events are unique and enjoyable. The only think I'd like to see are less expensive meals. If offered, please renew the lease.
Meredith Carroll's column about Aspen's Net Generation Advisory Commission was right on (Oct. 18, The Aspen Times).
Phoenix Industries (Glenwood Springs) and the Forest Service have done a great job ripping up and replacing the dirt for the water project at Difficult Campground. I'm impressed.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain
- Former Aspenite Devon Meyers and family lose home in Malibu fire
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- The Drop-In: Aspen Mountain Opening Day (video)