October 24, 2017
"Justice for Snows" (Oct. 20, The Aspen Times) by Paul E. Anna was beautifully written. The remodel is a breath of fresh air and the varied events are unique and enjoyable. The only think I'd like to see are less expensive meals. If offered, please renew the lease.
Meredith Carroll's column about Aspen's Net Generation Advisory Commission was right on (Oct. 18, The Aspen Times).
Phoenix Industries (Glenwood Springs) and the Forest Service have done a great job ripping up and replacing the dirt for the water project at Difficult Campground. I'm impressed.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Pitkin County Democratic Party chair says he was assaulted while canvassing
- Jim Gaffigan: ‘Skiing was obviously a rich person’s idea’
- Issue committee formed to fight redevelopment of base of Aspen Mountain
- Bundy’s escape forever a part of Garfield County history
- Father of snowboarder who died at Snowmass: ‘He was just one of those good guys’