October 24, 2017
"Justice for Snows" (Oct. 20, The Aspen Times) by Paul E. Anna was beautifully written. The remodel is a breath of fresh air and the varied events are unique and enjoyable. The only think I'd like to see are less expensive meals. If offered, please renew the lease.
Meredith Carroll's column about Aspen's Net Generation Advisory Commission was right on (Oct. 18, The Aspen Times).
Phoenix Industries (Glenwood Springs) and the Forest Service have done a great job ripping up and replacing the dirt for the water project at Difficult Campground. I'm impressed.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Contractor spills 1,300 gallons of jet fuel at Aspen airport
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman