Top-notch care at Aspen Valley Hospital
October 7, 2017
Early detection of breast cancer is important!
I would like to thank the Aspen Valley Hospital Diagnostic Imaging Department and their associate Invision Sally Jobe in Denver for the dedication and determination that allowed for my early breast cancer discovery.
Mammograms, ultrasonic aids and biopsies necessary for an accurate diagnosis were performed by Dr. Enriquez, Dr. Smazal, Debbie, Victoria and Heather. Thank you all very much!
We are very fortunate to have such a facility in the valley.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- Denver woman tied to escort service sought in Aspen fraud case
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- SKI Magazine names Aspen-Snowmass inaugural ‘resort of the year’ in west