Time to yodel
August 2, 2018
Mighty amazing. Aspen's love of music will now reach from the rooftops of the historic Red Onion to fill Aspen, Colorado, blue skies and starry nights.
Congratulations to Jazz Aspen Snowmass on your new musical education and events center to be built upon and surrounding the historic Red Onion building.
The teamwork of Jim Horowitz (CEO, 28 years strong) and Mark Hunt (the good-guy developer) made it happen. Best part of it all: the open air terraces facing Aspen Mountain.
Now, if we can only get Klaus Obermeyer to yodel to the mountain peaks on opening day. Thank you to all.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Contractor spills 1,300 gallons of jet fuel at Aspen airport
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman