Time to yodel
August 2, 2018
Mighty amazing. Aspen's love of music will now reach from the rooftops of the historic Red Onion to fill Aspen, Colorado, blue skies and starry nights.
Congratulations to Jazz Aspen Snowmass on your new musical education and events center to be built upon and surrounding the historic Red Onion building.
The teamwork of Jim Horowitz (CEO, 28 years strong) and Mark Hunt (the good-guy developer) made it happen. Best part of it all: the open air terraces facing Aspen Mountain.
Now, if we can only get Klaus Obermeyer to yodel to the mountain peaks on opening day. Thank you to all.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen-area men die in backcountry avalanche near Crested Butte
- Bundy’s escape forever a part of Garfield County history
- Jim Gaffigan: ‘Skiing was obviously a rich person’s idea’
- Pitkin County Democratic Party chair says he was assaulted while canvassing
- Willoughby: Aspen’s long, snowy slopes open the path to a new industry