The ridiculousness continues in Aspen
The ridiculousness continues
• The Aspen Snowmass logo with an aspen leaf only to be used by Aspen Skiing Co.; the logo is as generic as it gets. Skico is shooting itself in the foot.
• The Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory stores closed to make room for Starbucks.
• We didn’t listen to Jim Markalunas years ago about putting in a rail system.
• That Clark’s Oyster Bar qualifies as affordable.
• The developer of Lift 1A is asking for economic relief from the city.
• The 18-year-old driver of the Tesla, driving without a valid driver’s license, getting only two misdemeanors. The accident was so horrific, and he and his parents should have to serve consequences.
• No backs on the 8th Street bus stations.
• Having paid parking on Election Day,
• Wearing black clothes at night crossing the street and expecting drivers to see you.
Read me next year!
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.