The Missing Ink
July 13, 2018
First a thank you to all firefighters, police, first to responders, reporters, alert systems and so forth.
We are reading a lot about the many people involved in this tragic event.
What I consider the Missing Ink is that I do not see anything about the loss of business , jobs, incomes or current and future impacts of this vital part of our lives.
Consider the outfitters and guides and business related to: fishing, shooting instruction, river adventures and such. Consider the restaurants, visitor accommodations and such.
The impact is now and into future.
When counting the losses remember the millions of dollars lost to our own friends in the businesses. No more Missing Ink.
Recommended Stories For You
Be Supportive and appreciative of the outfitters and guides.
Jack and Sue Driggers
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Aspen Mountain will open Saturday with 130 acres, top-to-bottom terrain