The Missing Ink
July 13, 2018
First a thank you to all firefighters, police, first to responders, reporters, alert systems and so forth.
We are reading a lot about the many people involved in this tragic event.
What I consider the Missing Ink is that I do not see anything about the loss of business , jobs, incomes or current and future impacts of this vital part of our lives.
Consider the outfitters and guides and business related to: fishing, shooting instruction, river adventures and such. Consider the restaurants, visitor accommodations and such.
The impact is now and into future.
When counting the losses remember the millions of dollars lost to our own friends in the businesses. No more Missing Ink.
Recommended Stories For You
Be Supportive and appreciative of the outfitters and guides.
Jack and Sue Driggers
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Arin Trook of Aspen ID’d as skier who died in Monday avalanche near Ashcroft
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche