The Missing Ink
July 13, 2018
First a thank you to all firefighters, police, first to responders, reporters, alert systems and so forth.
We are reading a lot about the many people involved in this tragic event.
What I consider the Missing Ink is that I do not see anything about the loss of business , jobs, incomes or current and future impacts of this vital part of our lives.
Consider the outfitters and guides and business related to: fishing, shooting instruction, river adventures and such. Consider the restaurants, visitor accommodations and such.
The impact is now and into future.
When counting the losses remember the millions of dollars lost to our own friends in the businesses. No more Missing Ink.
Recommended Stories For You
Be Supportive and appreciative of the outfitters and guides.
Jack and Sue Driggers
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Business Monday: Clock ticks for Aspen retailers on 420 E. Hyman