Take advantage of programs offering important services
July 17, 2018
I was shocked to learn that the opiod forum June 20 at Aspen Elemtary School was only attended by about 25 people, at the most. I can't even begin to tell you how many students I have lost because of this crisis. Parents, wake up!
I also learned that an AHS student organized a sexual-prevention awareness program for kids going off to college. No one showed up — are you kidding me?
The domestic violence awareness programs available through the Aspen Police Department had an attendane of one.
Denial is not a river in Egypt!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain
- Former Aspenite Devon Meyers and family lose home in Malibu fire
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- The Drop-In: Aspen Mountain Opening Day (video)