Take advantage of programs offering important services
July 17, 2018
I was shocked to learn that the opiod forum June 20 at Aspen Elemtary School was only attended by about 25 people, at the most. I can't even begin to tell you how many students I have lost because of this crisis. Parents, wake up!
I also learned that an AHS student organized a sexual-prevention awareness program for kids going off to college. No one showed up — are you kidding me?
The domestic violence awareness programs available through the Aspen Police Department had an attendane of one.
Denial is not a river in Egypt!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Pitkin County Democratic Party chair says he was assaulted while canvassing
- Jim Gaffigan: ‘Skiing was obviously a rich person’s idea’
- Bundy’s escape forever a part of Garfield County history
- Issue committee formed to fight redevelopment of base of Aspen Mountain
- Father of snowboarder who died at Snowmass: ‘He was just one of those good guys’