Take advantage of programs offering important services
July 17, 2018
I was shocked to learn that the opiod forum June 20 at Aspen Elemtary School was only attended by about 25 people, at the most. I can't even begin to tell you how many students I have lost because of this crisis. Parents, wake up!
I also learned that an AHS student organized a sexual-prevention awareness program for kids going off to college. No one showed up — are you kidding me?
The domestic violence awareness programs available through the Aspen Police Department had an attendane of one.
Denial is not a river in Egypt!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border